I declare that my work is original.我宣布我的作品是原创的。
- 主句： I declare that 我宣布了一件事。
- 从句：My work is original 我的作品是原创的。
- I wonder whether/if Jim is at home.
- I wonder whether tomorrow is a good time to visit her.
- He didn’t tell me when we shall meet again.
- She always thinks of how she improve her work.
- She will give whoever needs help a warm support.
- Can you tell me who the beauty is?
有些动词可直接连接宾语从句，如 believe，admit，consider，dream，promise, declare 等, 基本所有及物动词都能这么用
- I declare that my work is original.
- I do not admit that I have cheated.
- They informed me that I have been promoted.
- I promise you that I will finish this work within a month.
- I promise that I will never break my words.
用it做形式宾语, find, feel, consider, make, believe, think等后面有宾语补足语的时候
- I think it necessary that we take measures to reduced green house emission.
- I have make it clear that you are not welcomed here.
- We take it that you will agree with us.
很多动词和介词搭配使用，如 depends on, surprised at
- Whether you can succeed depends on how hard you try.
- He was not conscious of what a big mistake he had made.
- I am surprised at what you said.
介词宾语一般不跟that，只有在固定搭配时例外，如in that，except that, but that, save that等
- He is different from others in that he is brave.
- I know nothing about him except that he killed the dragon.
- Your outlook is perfect except that your shoes are dirty.
形容词有动词的意思, sure, certain, glad, please, happy, sorry, afraid, satisfied, surprised
- I am sorry I am late
- I am not sure this is your true intention.
- We are glad you are one of us now.
- Whether this is true or not, I really don’t know.
- Whether you like me or not, I really don’t care.
- She told me that the match has been concealed.
- I can’t let him know that his mother is ill
- Mama said (that) you are an angel and that she will not allow anyone to hurt you.
- We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. 我们认为这些真理是不言而喻的：人人生而平等，造物者赋予他们若干不可剥夺的权利，其中包括生命权、自由权和追求幸福的权利。——经典例句，来自独立宣言。
- I noticed, for the first time, that she was not the girl I want.
- I think it necessary that we hold a meeting to solve this problem.
- That he is stupid is known to everyone.
- I don’t think (that) you are right.
- I don’t know (that) you are coming. otherwise I would have picked you up at this airport.
- 表示同时主从句动作同时发生：从句用一般过去时，过去进行时 She said she was playing video games.
- 动作发生在主句动作之前：从句用过去完成时 He didn’t know what they had come here for.
- 动作发生在主句动作之后：过去将来时 He told me he would spend his holidays with his girl friend.
I knew that the earth goes around the sun.